• Facebook App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon

We're inviting tenders from subcontractors NOW:

  • Are you a qualified Social Worker with current HCPC registration or a community care worker with knowledge of the Adult Social Care sector?

  • Do you have experience of working in the field of Adult Social Care, completing social care assessments and drafting care and support plans?

  • Are you registered as a Limited Company or signed up with an umbrella organisation?

  • Are you seeking to earn a professional fee per unit for completing discrete short term assignments as an independent practitioner?




Simply download the Expression of Interest form and send it to info@personalisedsocialcare.co.uk and we will be in contact with more information.


Our form is available in both Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF formats. If you're downloading the PDF, you will need to complete it by hand and then email us a scanned copy.

Microsoft Word:

Adobe PDF: